Monday, April 26, 2010

Deals with my lifestyle

I would personally like to spend time with "How to End the War in Afghanistan". The major reason for my choice is because I am a Marine and I would just like to know about this topic for obvious reasons; I will probably end up very close to it some time before it is over. Another reason is because I have buddies over there, and a few who just came back safely. We all know the dangers of what we do but it is still in the back of your mind, that thought of "what if", what if that friend does not make it back. That is basically it, this article could have very useful information and it is pretty close to home.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Duniel. My finace is currently in boot camp at Paris Island where he's training to be a Marine. He has enlisted into infantry which means he will be deployed. Afghanistan is one of the major places he may possibly be sent to. It's scary because all the sudden I'm stuck dealing with the fear of the unknown, just like the "what if" factor. The last thing you want to do is being thinking everyday ... what if this happened or maybe this happened because I haven't heard from him today. So, knowing more about this topic could make me more aware of what is happening over there with the war.

    ReplyDelete